Search

Loading

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Riju Srimal got her Ph. D in Neuroscience

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations


Ms,Riju Srimal, Daughter of  Sri Neptune Srimal has been awarded with her Ph. D in Neuroscience by New York university, USA. She is the grand daughter of Sri Hari Singh Ji Srimal, a Jain scholar from Azimganj.
we Azimganzites are proud of her. I wish more successes and achievements in her life.

Please congratulate Ms. Riju in the comments section.

An appeal to all Shaharwali

Presented by:
Vardhaman Gems

allvoices

1 comment:

pravir said...

Riju Beta,
I congratulate you on your success for PhD and wish many such honours. We are proud of you.
Prabir Dugar.

PS. I am from Kolkata and grew a lot with Nep, your Dad and his family. I with my wife are settled at Mumbai. Our three daughters all got married, 2 now at Seatelle and 1 in Mumabi.