Search

Loading

Friday, July 19, 2019

My Paryushan at Azimganj 2019


Paryushan this year 2019


Paryushan this year will commence on August 26, 2019, according to Khartar Gachchh sect. The Samvatsari will be observed with enthusiasm on September 2, 2019. As usual, I  will be volunteering myself for Paryushana pravachan this year too. I will be in Azimganj city of Murshidabad district in West Bengal this year. It is worth noted that Azimganj is my native place. However, I never had been there for Paryushan. 


I have been going continually to observe Paryushan since 1984. Of course, I have to discontinue it while discharging my duties as secretary, Khartar Gachchh Sangh, Jaipur for a few years. Right now, I can't remember all of my Paryushana but listing those I can recall.


My Paryushans


Gangapur city in Rajasthan
Jaipur in Rajasthan
Ajmer in Rajasthan 
Bharatpur in Rajasthan
Beawar in Rajasthan
Durg in Chhattisgarh
Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh
Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh (Twice)
Indore in Madhya Pradesh (Twice)
Chandrapur in Maharashtra
Malegaon in Maharashtra
Delhi, the capital of India
Patna in Bihar
Lucknow in Uttar Prades
Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh
Kolkata, West Bengal
Howrah in West Bengal 
Koimbatore in Tamilnadu
Bangkok in Thailand (Twice)
Tokyo in Japan

पर्युषण पर्व का महत्व भाग 1

पर्युषण पर्व का महत्व भाग 2


Thanks, Jyoti Kothari (Jyoti Kothari, Proprietor, Vardhaman Gems, Jaipur represents Centuries Old Tradition of Excellence in Gems and Jewelry. He is adviser, Vardhaman Infotech, a leading IT company in Jaipur. He is also ISO 9000 professional)

allvoices

No comments: