Search

Loading

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Message from Ms. Riju

I have got a message from Ms. Riju and the same is reproduced for your perusal. This is all about her topic of studies. You may find this useful.

Please send information about events, news, photos, videos etyc to be posted in this blog.

Thanks,

Jyoti Kothari

Original Message:

Hi Jyotiji,

Nice to hear from you. Thank you for the congratulatory message and for making a post on your blog about my graduation.


I studied learning and memory within the eye movement control system in humans. Basically, I looked at how people make accurate eye movements under different conditions and how people remember locations in space. I also studied which brain areas are involved while this is happening by using fMRI (functional magnetic resonance imaging) technology.
I continue to do research in this area, but am also looking for jobs outside of academia right now.

Best regards,
Riju,


allvoices

No comments: