Shaharwali community had marital relationship in Rajasthan and Gujarat since early 20 th century.
1. Rajendra Singh Singhi married to Sushila D/o Kasturbhai of Ahmedabad, Gujrat. Kasturbhai was the Chairman of Lalbhai Kasturbhai group. The family had the honor of being heridatiry President of Anandji Kalyanji Pedhi, representing a large group of Shwetambar Jain Murtipoojak community.
2. Taj Bahadoor Singh Dugar was married to daughter of Seth Bhuramal Surana of Jaipur and Badindrapat Singh Dugar to grand daughter of Bhuramal Surana and daughter of Rajmal Surana. Bhuramal Rajmal Surana family is renowned worldwide for Kundan Jadau Meena Jewelry.
3. Charitra Kumar Singh Nowlakha was married in renowned Rampuria family of Bikaner, Rajasthan. Haweli of Rampuria's in Bikaner is a tourist place. Kamal Singh rampuria of the family is the present President of Sammet Shikhar Tirth.
4. Darshan Kumar Nowlakha was married in famous Shah family and his brother Gyan Kumar Nowlakha in Seth Ratanlal Phophalia family. Ratanlal Phophalia was a renowned Jeweler and Mentor of Rajroop Tank, Dean of Jaipur gem dealers.
5. Dev Kumar Singhi was married in famous Baid family of "Gulab Niwas" in Jaipur.
centuries old Tradition of Excellence in Gems and Jewelry